A community-based online store for all your gluten free needs
Last Updated: 1 Jan 2015
We are committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who interacts with us.
“Personal data refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access. Personal data in Singapore is protected under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).”
See more here.
What Types of Information Does GLEE PANTRY Collect?
Personal Information that may be collected may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
- We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account – your username, password, your city of birth, your birthday, gender, nationality and mobile phone number.
- If interact with us in various ways – demographics information, your comments, feedback, questions or suggestions, and information about subjects that may interest you. These interactions may include :
- Subscribing to receive our emails.
- Subscribing to receive our emails.
- Entering a contest or sweepstakes.
- Participating in a marketing survey, promotion, or event.
- Navigating to and through our websites (see Information Collected From Online Usage)
- Participation in GLEE PANTRY social media including ratings & reviews and stories.
- When you buy our products and/or services at GLEE PANTRY, what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy, rewards you earn, and reward you redeem.
Information Collected From Online Usage
- We may automatically collect online use information when you visit our websites. This information may include information about your Internet Service Provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, Internet Protocol (IP) address, your access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request, and the date and time of those requests.
- We may also collect aggregated data that does not directly identify you.
How Do We Use Information About You
To serve you in the best possible manner, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and manage your online purchases, including your customer account and your use of our websites.
- To respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our websites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries.
- To communicate with you by post, telephone, email and SMS about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information.
- To communicate with you by post, telephone, email and SMS about our products, services, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
Does GLEE PANTRY Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
We may share or disclose your personal information in limited ways:
- With others with your consent.
- With agents, vendors or services providers who provide support services to us (such as credit card processors or other payment services providers, mailing houses or website hosts) and who help us market our products and services (such as delivery services). These third parties may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- If you participate in any blog or other online forum on our websites, any personal information that you post on our websites may be shared with other forum participants and website visitors.
We may also share or disclose your personal information, including the content of your communications:
- To comply with law or to respond to legal or regulatory processes or lawful requests, including enquiries from governmental and regulatory agencies.
- We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
What Choices Does GLEE PANTRY Offer About Personal Information
You may request to access, update or change your personal information and how we communicate with you.
You may do so by sending an email to email@example.com. You may specify your request: “Do Not Email”, “Do Not Mail” or “Do Not Call” – if you would like to be removed from the specified list. Please allow us up to ten business days to process your request.
How is Personal Information Secured?
We will take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we will use reasonable effort to protect personal data in our possession or under our control, the transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network may be subject to loss, interception and misuse.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.